At Keelman’s Way School we work together to provide a stimulating environment to ensure our pupils achieve to the best of their ability. We understand that all pupils are unique and we empower them to achieve independence and success in the wider world.
- the school environment provides outstanding facilities and staff that have a wide range of skills to meet the complex needs of all of our individual pupils
- teaching and learning are matched to each pupil’s needs and present challenge towards their independence
- from their early years, pupils are encouraged to make their own choices and see through the challenges of daily life
- staff support pupils and families in their resilience as they grow into adulthood
- school empowers pupils and their families to secure the support they need for their future lives
- by securing progression throughout, pupils leave school with the skills to access the adult world confidently and with the highest possible level of independence.